Saturday, October 9, 2010

What A Day

Today is saturday, a day with tuition. I remember this morning was warm, lovely and comfortable in its adolesence. I woke up at 9a.m to have a chinese tuition class and I was teaching by my mom's friend. The teacher was absolutely funny because I was the one who ask question. The funniest is when I was asking her a question, she answered me" I'm asking you now, why do you ask me?" At the moment, I don't know what should I reply and how should I reply the question that she asked. The one thing that I knew was I couldn't tease her, because of my mom. Her teaching was not bad yet chinese. I noticed she had no confident to answer those questions that I asked because of those words she used to answer me. I think this is the main reason.


I came back from tuition centre at 7:30p.m. I had a nice dinner with my family and my mom was the chef. Before that, I already had a dinner with my friends at KFC reastaurant. So, I ate not much in the dinner which was having with my family. After that, I asked a permission from my father for going to Genting with friends in November. At first, he was satisfied whatever I said. When I mentioned 5persons in one room, he looks scary and angry. From the words he used, I knew he was extremely angry but I don't know the reason he angry. I really don't understand why was he angry. These days, I don't even know how should I communicate with my family, especially my parents.


How should I make a choice in love? I knew cs loves me so much and he really knows how to take care of me. Kim told me she prefer cs more than ts and en, she has no worry to let cs takes care of me. But still, I don't think we'll fall in love. I think the main reason comes from me. I was kinda happy to chat with ts in msn just now, I did tell myself he is falling in love with a girl that I know who she is. I feel sorry to cs, even he doesn't know it. It doesn't mean I don't love him, but his ambition is absolutely like a fairy tale story. I don't rely on him. Few months ago, he told me he found a job for filling up his time after spm. But few weeks ago, he told me he cancelled the job because it has no relation with his ambition in the future. I had nothing to say after he told me this.