Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Farewell

School is going to reopen tomorrow and I know there are some familiar faces are going to say farewell as I may not see them again. En, do u know that I always hope you can disappear in my view? Finally, I don't need to pray honestly to the shiniest lucky star during the peaceful night time, indeed my truly thought was opposite with the words which came out from my mouth. However, I think I wil be able to accept you as my friend like those days we used to have. Happy New Year to you, feel like knowing how was your days recently? 
Sheng, I saw your photo just now and checked your updates in facebook as I always did. I think this already be one of my habit since I used to like you in the past. I feel sad cause I can't see you in school anymore or may be I should say this is used to be my habit but now I need to change it. That's why I feel something are different start from tomorrow. To me, you are really a special person that I have never met. The way you speak, the way u walk , I think I will remember and you always attracts my eyes and ears chase after you when you are around me. By the way, do u know that the best angle of you is when you are holding your camera to try to take some best shots. That is really can't turn my head to other place. Hope you keep this habbit as long as you are still having your favourite dslr. Good bye. Hope to see you again in somewhere else.