Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Night With Book

Something happened tonight. Something 's really special and unique, you might see it once in your life or you would never see it like some people who never saw the sun rise like me. One of my friend did ask me to go out and look up at the starry night. I didn't go out and ignored him too. In fact, I chose to continue lying on the bed and reading my favourite book. After I enjoyed reading the amazing novel( you're the apple of my eye), I took a short time to clean myself. I felt fresh and comfortable like breathing in some fresh air at the top of Himalaya Mountain and witnessed the raising of the eye of heaven. Back to the book, it was  more easy to understand than those english books I used to read or maybe I was not good enough in understanding the language. The book writer was excellent in describing the situation he used to experience somehow the way he wrote was kinda rude sometimes. The book was talking about school life, love, friendship and more. It wasn't a fiction but a reality life of the writer.
After I signed in to my facebook account, I saw something about the changes of moon which was going to happend tonight. However, I interested in reading the book and imagined the scene rather than going out to see the moon. Soon, I sat on a chair which was made of wood and pillow as my fingers were jumping here and there on the keyboard. I wish to write more but it's time to move out for heading to the dreamland. So, good night and hope to see the one I'm waiting for in the dreamland.