Friday, January 8, 2010

School Days Of First Week

A week already past... I am quite happy this week cause I am having a party on sunday(10 of Jan) and my sis and I birthday the next day... haha~~~ I think I am going to buy her a special present seem she is my little cute sis^^ By the way, we are going to exchange present too.

HAIZzz... even though we saw each other at school, we also won't talk to each other or look at each other. Sy said we are weird when we met or near by, we won't said hello or anything. I thought he is the one who will avoid to see me, but I never thought before the person is me not him. When I saw him, I ran away and sometimes I don't even look at him when he was around me.

I don't knw why?! I prefer look at him from a far of distance, maybe I was timid at the moment... Today, lk and him are quite weird. Both of them keep looking that side that where I sat this morning, but still don't knw who are they looking?! Hope sometimes he will notice me that I always care about him...

By the way, my birthday is coming soon~~~ I wish I may get straight A in PMR and he will talk to me at school...