Sunday, January 24, 2010

~~~A Tired Day~~~

Yesterday was Saturday, but still need to go to school. It's quite fun cause I chated with a lot of friends. Haizzz~~~ the worst is teachers gave a lot of homework during the exam. I am going to cry...wuwuwu~~~ After that, I went to dancing class and I danced 3 hours non-stop. Danced with the lyrics,it's harder than I thought. It is a new challenge to me, but I like it very much. During the evening, I had a dinner with my family. We ate steamfood and I ate a lot...haha~~~ Now, I need to keep fit...wuwuwu

Today is Sunday. I am going to move in a new room, actually it's my brother room, but he moved to a new house since last year. They are painting my new room now. I hope they can finish as soon as possible^^ I can't wait to see my new room.

Haizzzz... He absent to school on Friday and Saturday. Few days ago, he was sick but I didn't ask him anything this time even though I am care of him. He is quite easy to get sick, but I can't help him anything. I want give up and stop thinking about him, so I always keep away myself from him. But still it's useless, I am still caring of him. However I should concentrate in my studies now, because I need to face a lot of exam recently. Haizzz