Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chinese New Year Week

This week  is holiday week, because of chinese new year. So I have a week of holiday and I need to help my mom to clean the house, it's quite tired for that. I watched three chinese new year movie with my family this week. Jay Chou act quite well in this movie"True Legend". I love Jay Chou very much and I support him since I was a little kid. He is longest time that I support an idol among of my favourite idols. I still have three chinese new movie that I want to watch it. I can't wait anymore... hahaha~~~

I hate horlick because of his words. I don't knw whether am I right that I always sms to him, but I just want to be friend with him. Plus, I don't knw what's he thinking?! At first, he made me scared of him because his words and actions it made me felt he likes me. I think lk noticed my feeling and keep telling weihoe doesn't like me, but one day lk told me all the advantages about him. Of course, I asked him to stop cause I really not interested in him. I hate the words that he used, he is quite same with lk. Is it most of the boys are like that?! I told him what kind of boy I like, I thought it will break his heart but he is tougher than I thought. I really hate this kind of realtionship and it's complicated. Who can help me?! Haizzzzz...

I am worrying of one thing now. I read his blog without sign out my blog and I am not sure whether it has the record or not.  When I read his blog, I forgot that I haven't sign out. I am really regret for that. Haizzzz~~~ I msn to him, he didn't reply me at all and I don't knw why?! The conlusion that I get is maybe he read my blog but I hope it won't happen. I don't understand why he doesn't want to reply me?! Is he afraids of me? I really need an answer for that, cause I want to be friend with him. I don't want he same with jl. I don't want to lose a friend again cause I really can't take it anymore.