Friday, February 26, 2010

A Rainy Day

It is raining now and I am typing my blog to make myself feel better. When I am bad in mood, I always type my blog to make me feel better, but I will also share my happiness sometimes. Actually, Jeremy and Sean should come to my house but they can't. Jeremy said he no transpot and I don't knw the reason of Sean. Luckily, my third lp was coming to my house and we played ps2 as always. We had a lot of fun, even though it's a short time. HAIZZZzzz~~~ today's a public holiday, but still I need to go to tuition. It's quite boring for that.

I missed him a lot and I had a dream of him last night. In the dream, we talked to each other and we were laughing while we were talking. Suddenly, I fell asleep and he was looking at me. He touched me forehead while I was sleeping and I slept on his leg. After I woke up, I felt happy and sweet for that dream but I know it wouldn't happened in our reality life... But still thanks for the God gave me a nice, sweet dream. I will appreciate it as my precious.