Monday, February 1, 2010

Need To Clean House... Tired But Fun

I need to help my parents to clean the house, but I slept until 1p.m only woke up...haha~~~ Then I had a lunch with my parents. After I cleaned the house, it's feel tired but fun cause I did a lot of exercises. Then we watched the hongkong drama, it's quite funny. We went to supermarket and I bought some snacks too. Of course we had a dinner at outside, but I don't like the dishes. Haizzzz... How picky am I?! haha!!!

I still need to clean my house tomorrow, cause new year coming soon. I am getting more excited, cause I am going to move a new and bigger room. By the way, I need to some ideas to decorate my new room. Tomorrow, I also need to finish those homework that teacher gave us. By the way, tomorrow no school for wilayah students, cause it's a holiday for wilayah only.

I can't see him at school again T^T. Now I only knew he was going to Titiwangsa to take some photo today. Normally I went to jog with my family at Titiwangsa every Sunday. Luckily, we all need to clean house this week so we cancelled the jogging. It's quite lucky for that...hahaha!!! But those photo that he took is  quite nice. He really good in photography and I think he will become a phtographer... hehe~~~