Friday, February 12, 2010

A Sad Day That I Never Had It Before

Today is the last day of school, because chinese new year around the corner already. So, my school is going to have a short vacation to celebrate it. By the way, my school celebrated chinese new year too and zhenen is the speaker. Waooo~~~ it's really made me suprised and I can't believe it's truth. He really changed a lot, but his speaking was not bad and it's funny.

At the same time, I lost my spec and I can't find it. After I noticed, I asked vanessa accompanied me to find it but still I can't find the spec even though I tried harder and harder. I cried in the class, yewkin, karwei and looisun noticed I was crying. At first, I tried to stop but I can't. I really feel sad that my spec lost, I love my spec very much and there was a lot of memory between jl and me. That's the happiest school life and the sweetness love that I never had it before, but now already gone forever and ever.

They asked what happened, vaneesa helped me to answer it. Karwei asked me to calm down and tried to think wherever place I have been, but I already found those place I have been but still I can't find it. I remember this morning I was with kim until we back to our own classes. I cried in the class since a period but the luckiest is a few of my classmates noticed I was crying.       

Few days already that I didn't see him at school. I wander why was he absent? Did he sick or any other reason? I want to know it but I am not the one who suppose to ask. I miss him a lot but he is opposite of me, cause I am not the lucky girl who's he wants to care and love. I msn to him just now but he didn't reply. Do you knw that will break my heart? I lost jl, u and my spec. What am I going to lose next?! I am really afraid of that. Please... I don't want to lose anything again cause it's really breaks my heart deeply. I can't take it anymore for that.