Friday, March 5, 2010

Basketball Training

I feel sad in this week because of some stuff. By the way, I fell down at school on Thursday and my knees was very pain. Today we had a basketball competition to choose 14 persons in our team that may join the basketball competition which is coming soon in April. At the begining, junior versus junior(except kim, peisee and me), I realised most of us improved a lot. Especially yen shan,she really worked hard during the basketball training. I noticed Ling en has a talent of sport, even though she is new, but her skill and speed is good. To be honest, I am quite envy of her talent. I need to work harder from now on, hahaaha~~~ 

I hate ml, lk and horlick now. I told ml about my secret last year. I thought she can be trusted, but I was wrong. I was feeling suspicious since last year. Why lk guessed he is the person I like without any hesitate?! Finally I knew the answer, it was ml told him. I remember I already told her not to tell anyone. I did ask her, did you tell anyone? She answered no. One day, she asked lk, are you knowing something? lk said, is it about ts and ly? She answered yes. I can't believe she said yes. Luckily I was not at there or else I will slap her or scold her. Today, she invited sy and me go to her house on 4 of April for her birthday party. Our answers are no, but we haven't tell her the answer, in deed.

The next is lk and horlick. Lk asked me something about horlick and he knew when horlick gave me a call? He remembered clearier than me, I don't even remember the day?! He keeps calling me"yenyen", because horlick always call me like that. I hate it and I am quite sure lk saw all those message in horlick's phone. After I knew, I was really angry because of that, but can he doesn't tell to me?! It's felt shy and I felt like I had not privacy. I hate this kind of feeling, I don't understand why ml and lk are same. Both of them were hurting me and it made me cried sadly. I hope I never knew ml, lk and horlick...

Did they knw it's really broke my heart and it made me cried every night. I realised lk is quite good in acting. When I was with kim, he acted like very friendly and passion. When I was alone or with other friends, he acted like he doesn't knw me or anything?! Before that, he was not like that, but I don't care anymore as long as he keeps away from kim.

Luckily, he was absent yesterday. If not, I don't knw what kind of emoction I can give him?! He came to school today. When I was around him, I felt like he was looking at me. I still can't comfirm for that. I wander when I can confirm it?! HAIZZzzzz~~~