Friday, March 26, 2010

How Should I Solve It?

I hate to talk to my parents recently. The worst is I don't want to talk to them not even a single word. To be honest, they really broke my heart after those stupid fighting. I feel desperate to them and I don't want to face them. I answered their question as short as I can and I feel nothing to say to them. I don't want to tell them about my secret or sadness anymore, cause they will mention it and break my heart when we fight. I think they noticed my weird acting and they asked me the reason, but I don't want to answer it. I seldom have my dinner at night because I am not in mood to have it. What and how should I do? Who can help me, pls? Anyone? HAIZzzz...

Our relationship is getting better now, we chat in msn but at school. Even though I answered "oo", he will also type some sentences. His answer is getting longer and longer. I felt happy for that, but I am worrying about something now. I realised he looks at shuyen sometimes, but I am not sure for that because I always stick with shuyen. I told this to kim, she suggested I should try to walk around him sometimes but I don't dare to do it. I don't knw why I can't face him so far? If he liked shuyen, I think I will be ok for that. HAIZzzz.....